Since 1965, PR Engineering has been committed to supplying new and re-manufactured jaw crushers to the mining and aggregate sectors. Our manufacturing and repair work includes crushers and other mining equipment of all makes and sizes.
As the sole manufacturer of the Birdsboro Buchanan Jaw Crusher, PR Engineering has the capability of supplying new and/or remanufacturing used machines to back to the original manufacturer specifications including the supply of OEM parts.
The Birdsboro Buchanan Jaw Crusher was redesigned by PR Engineering to accommodate a more modern fabricated design versus the older, casted crushers. Over the years, the design of the jaw crusher has proven to be much more effective when tough, hard and/or abrasive crushing is needed.
Our Double Toggle Crusher is more suitable to a hard-rock application, and is preferred in certain situations over a single toggle crusher due to wear and tear, and the increased downtime for servicing. All Double Toggle crushers manufactured and serviced by PR Engineering feature:
- Removable greasable toggle ends
- High tensile, fully machined, all over Manganese Steel or Bronze Toggle Seats
- Easy adjustment for discharge setting and stroke adjustment to suit the material
- No bluing of shaft in the babbiting bearings (if chosen)
- Option for a Hydraulic Toggle
PR Engineering also offer the same warranty on both new and used equipment.